no longer rp


    Home-made switchblade

    Share
    avatar
    Misterjohn

    Posts : 186
    Join Date : 2012-01-07
    Age : 19
    Location : Mcdonalds
    Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

    Home-made switchblade

    Post by Misterjohn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:50 am







    I'm not supposed to have knives, so I build one. :megusta:


    ____________________


    avatar
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 55
    Join Date : 2011-10-16
    Location : Nigeria, African land
    Character Name : Alex Henrey

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by kamikazefork on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:12 am

    And then we made a emo joke.


    ____________________
    avatar
    Misterjohn

    Posts : 186
    Join Date : 2012-01-07
    Age : 19
    Location : Mcdonalds
    Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by Misterjohn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:47 pm

    kamikazefork wrote:And then we made a emo joke.

    Lol, no. I made this because i get bored and wanted to see what I could do with a bunch of junk i found in the basement.


    ____________________


    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by Sinic on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:10 pm

    lol try and flip the blade around and you'll cut yourself in an instant


    ____________________
    avatar
    Misterjohn

    Posts : 186
    Join Date : 2012-01-07
    Age : 19
    Location : Mcdonalds
    Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by Misterjohn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:31 pm

    Sinic wrote:lol try and flip the blade around and you'll cut yourself in an instant

    It's not finished. I'm working on an automatic lock mechanism, and a spring assist so you press a button rather than flicking your wrist.


    ____________________


    avatar
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 55
    Join Date : 2011-10-16
    Location : Nigeria, African land
    Character Name : Alex Henrey

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by kamikazefork on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:32 pm

    BEWT YEW CUN MAWK AH HIDDAN BLUWD WITEH DEH FLICK.


    Stereotypical Fork.....god damnit Candle Jack


    ____________________
    avatar
    Misterjohn

    Posts : 186
    Join Date : 2012-01-07
    Age : 19
    Location : Mcdonalds
    Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by Misterjohn on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:29 am

    kamikazefork wrote:BEWT YEW CUN MAWK AH HIDDAN BLUWD WITEH DEH FLICK.


    Stereotypical Fork.....god damnit Candle Jack

    Doubt it, as it flips open in a half circular motion, rather than shooting up.


    ____________________


    avatar
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 55
    Join Date : 2011-10-16
    Location : Nigeria, African land
    Character Name : Alex Henrey

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by kamikazefork on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 pm

    Still works that way....why am I enforcing Candlejack's stereotype.


    ____________________
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by Sinic on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:11 am

    Misterjohn wrote:Doubt it, as it flips open in a half circular motion, rather than shooting up.
    Stop trying to sound like a smartass when he was being sarcastic, we all know that.


    ____________________
    avatar
    Misterjohn

    Posts : 186
    Join Date : 2012-01-07
    Age : 19
    Location : Mcdonalds
    Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by Misterjohn on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:38 pm

    Sinic wrote:
    Misterjohn wrote:Doubt it, as it flips open in a half circular motion, rather than shooting up.
    Stop trying to sound like a smartass when he was being sarcastic, we all know that.

    I was unaware of his sarcasm. My bad. As I have seen models of a "hidden blade" Wrist knife where the sleeve is cut specially in the spot it flips open at.


    ____________________


    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by Sinic on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:19 pm

    Misterjohn wrote:I was unaware of his sarcasm. My bad. As I have seen models of a "hidden blade" Wrist knife where the sleeve is cut specially in the spot it flips open at.
    Dear God you're trying your hardest to type like a scholar it hurts


    ____________________
    avatar
    Misterjohn

    Posts : 186
    Join Date : 2012-01-07
    Age : 19
    Location : Mcdonalds
    Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by Misterjohn on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:57 am

    Sinic wrote:
    Dear God you're trying your hardest to type like a scholar it hurts

    Im bill gates


    ____________________


    avatar
    H.Drescher

    Posts : 319
    Join Date : 2011-12-24
    Age : 20
    Location : some fucking place with slavic sand
    Character Name : blerygan rynauew

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by H.Drescher on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:08 pm

    Pretty neat, but theres a reason you shouldnt have knives john...

    Also find a better wood, not shittypine or whatever that is because it will break as soon as you stab something


    ____________________
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    avatar
    Misterjohn

    Posts : 186
    Join Date : 2012-01-07
    Age : 19
    Location : Mcdonalds
    Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by Misterjohn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:04 am

    H.Drescher wrote:Pretty neat, but theres a reason you shouldnt have knives john...

    Also find a better wood, not shittypine or whatever that is because it will break as soon as you stab something

    Lol, my brother ratted me out and it got taken.


    ____________________


    avatar
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 189
    Join Date : 2011-12-22

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by CandleJack on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:37 pm

    poor as fuck. the only reason you had it taken because you can't hunt rats for shit in your alley, so your dad took it.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Home-made switchblade

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:41 am